Get the action-by-action plan we personally use to plan and create the most unforgettable events for companies and their employees.
What you'll get:
- A 55-Page guide that breaks down planning your event into four phases with exactly what to do step-by-step.
- Determine the impact you truly want your event to make.
- Identify the outcomes that would declare your event a success.
- Establish a storyline that flows through your event.
- Get a step-by-step breakdown of how to design your event.
- Bonus: Receive an in-depth event running sheet template so that you can layout your event in every step of its creation.
After your purchase, you will receive this EBOOK via email.
BONUS: Event Running Sheet Template
Click the image below to view a sample of the Event Running Sheet.
"A must-have book for any leader, CEO, or business owner who is planning in-person gatherings."
Written by Carolene Méli and Mitch Simon who share techniques that they personally use after decades of experience in planning retreats, annual events, and VIP experiences.
What You Are Going to Learn
- A clear road map, step-by-step on everything you should do to deliver an incredible in-person experience.
- What to do before, during, and after your event.
- 5 Simple Activities to Help You Prepare Your Event.
- Tips for creating personal connections.
- Advice on how to plan your event when it comes to the mood and emotions you can create throughout the event.
- What you need to know about your employees before you plan the event.
- How to weave in a storyline throughout your event.
- How to get your attendees to actually do what you want them to do by the end of your event.
- Tips for personalizing your event.
- Tips for making the opening of your event welcoming and the closing of your event memorable.
See What Our Customers Are Saying